Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: Abadi's presidency for State of law is technical

chouchou
chouchou

Maliki's coalition: Abadi's presidency for State of law is technical Empty Maliki's coalition: Abadi's presidency for State of law is technical

Post by chouchou Mon 09 Dec 2013, 12:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / State of Law coalition said on Monday that naming the leader Haider al-Abadi, as the head of the coalition in the next election is a technician procedure .

Haider al-Abadi is a senior leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, chairman of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament.
The member of State of law coalition , Saad al-Matlabi told “Shafaq News", that “ the coalition decided to register MP Haider al-Abadi in the High Independent Electoral Commission as the head of state of law instead of Nuri al-Maliki , who has been registered as the head of Dawa Party to complete the technical measures .

He added that the law does not allow the Commission to register one head for two different entities .

The political forces and blocs are witnessing changes in the ranks of alliances and the withdrawal of some of its members before the Iraqi parliaments’ elections.

It is expected that the forthcoming elections would produce a new map of the alliances of political blocs .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 Dec 2021, 12:30 am