Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Doha responds to threats by Riyadh to take military action against it

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Doha responds to threats by Riyadh to take military action against it Empty Doha responds to threats by Riyadh to take military action against it

Post by rocky Wed 06 Jun 2018, 3:16 am

Doha responds to threats by Riyadh to take military action against it Jjj-660x330

Doha responds to threats by Riyadh to take military action against it

In the latest update of the case, which was recently discussed about the intention of Saudi Arabia to carry out "military action" against Qatar in the event that the latter acquired the Russian air defense system "S 400", the Qatari Foreign Minister Mohammed bin Abdul Rahman Al Thani said that Qatar's decision to buy any system Defensive or military is a sovereign decision that has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia or any other country.
In a televised interview, the Qatari minister referred to the Gulf crisis. "Washington has not officially informed us of a Gulf summit next September at Camp David, but the US administration is working to hold this summit," he said.
Regarding the Russian S-400 missile deal, Qatar's foreign minister stressed that Qatar's decision to buy any defense or military system is a sovereign decision that has nothing to do with Saudi Arabia or any other country.
He said his country was waiting for Paris' response to the "Le Monde" newspaper about Saudi fears of the missile deal.
The French newspaper revealed earlier this month that US and British leaders have received a message from Saudi King Salman bin Abdul Aziz similar to that sent to French President Emmanuel Macaron threatening to use military force against Qatar if Doha got the Russian defense system.
The French Foreign Ministry refused to comment on the case, and no comments were received from the Saudi authorities, according to the newspaper.

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 10:47 am