Council of Ministers announces decisions concerning several files[/size][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2 hours ago
The Cabinet held its regular session on Tuesday, chaired by Prime Minister Haider Abadi, which witnessed the vote on the date of the launch of the fourth license and the Dom 2025 initiative.
The Council voted on the draft law for the first amendment to the law of the Fund for the recovery of Iraq's money No. 9 of 2012.
The committee formed pursuant to Cabinet Resolution No. 84 of 2018 on the custody of the children of the governments was voted on by Daqash.
The Council of Ministers voted on the draft law on Iraq's accession to the International Convention for the Control and Management of Ballast Water and Sediments in Ships for 2004.
A number of local products were voted on.
The session also witnessed the vote on the regulations to extinguish the amounts owed by the tenants to the real estate of the state and its lands in the provinces where economic activities stopped.
A vote was made to deal with the damage caused by the war on gangs, which encourages terrorist companies to compensate for public losses.
The Council voted to allocate financial from the emergency budget to meet the electrical faults during the peak period.
At the request of the Ministry of Transport, the Council decided to extend the service contract with Circo.
The Council of Ministers approved the conclusions and recommendations contained in the minutes of the Supreme Committee, which was established by the Council of Ministers Resolution No. 198 of 2018, which included:
- Count and manual sorting by at least 5% in all centers.
- Abolishing the results of the elections abroad and the displaced to prove serious and deliberate fraud and collusion as stated in the recommendations and conclusions of the High Committee.
- The Council of Ministers directs the National Intelligence Service, the National Security Apparatus and the intelligence services of the Ministry of the Interior to prosecute the manipulators and take legal action against them in accordance with the law.
- The Council of Ministers requests the Prosecutor to initiate criminal proceedings based on the report.
- The Council of Ministers shall refer the report to the Integrity Commission for investigation and to take deterrent measures.
- The report shall be referred to the Chamber of Deputies for taking appropriate measures as mentioned in paragraph 2 of the above recommendations.
- As a precautionary measure and as a result of the serious report that requires the presence of officials of the Electoral Commission from the rank of assistant director-general and above, it is decided that the approval of the Prime Minister must be obtained before traveling abroad.