Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington warns Iran not to your making exploiting you

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington warns Iran not to your making exploiting you Empty Washington warns Iran not to your making exploiting you

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jun 2018, 2:18 am

[size=32]
    Washington warns Iran not to your making exploiting you[/size]
    Washington warns Iran not to your making exploiting you Hassan%20rohani

Twilight News    

Tuesday, 5 June 2018

The US Treasury Department on Tuesday called on US allies, partners and the private sector to work hard to ensure Iran does not use them to finance its "evil activities" in the region.
    "The Iranian regime will deceive your companies, undermine the integrity of your financial systems and expose your institutions to the threat of our powerful sanctions, all for the financing of terrorism, human rights abuses and terrorist groups," Treasury Undersecretary Sigil Bandiller said in a letter.
    Our strong economic powers will give the regime a clear choice, either to change its unacceptable support for terrorism, destabilizing activities, human rights abuses, or face an economic disaster, "Pandilier said.
    On May 8, US President Donald Trump relinquished an agreement Iran signed with major powers in 2015 to curb its nuclear program.
    He announced the re-imposition of trade sanctions on Tehran, and threatened the States and companies that continue to deal with them, to face the same fate.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:51 am