Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter Empty Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Dec 2013, 6:33 am

Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter

Ministry spokesman oil
     Baghdad - and babysit - suggested that the Ministry of Oil, to determine the price of gas for cars at 250 dinars per liter.

A spokesman for the oil ministry, Assem Jihad, said that "the experience of fueling liquid gas for cars will be worked out next year," revealing a proposal that "the price of this article of fuel at 250 dinars per liter."

He stressed that "this experience will increase the demand for them with the passage of time, because the fuel gas material price is very low and environmentally friendly is half the price of benzene present", ruling that "this article is imported to meet the country's needs."

He pointed out that the Jihad, "a number of stations have been configured for this experiment, including Mansour station in the Karkh district and station Muthanna in Rusafa near Shaab Stadium, leaving only some of the sites that we choose to stations in the provinces."

"The supply of fuel gas experiment works out in most countries of the world to make way for citizens to choose what suits him or preferences of fuel for his car."

Jihad and continued that "most modern cars contain an extra tank of benzine in the trunk, but this will be connected to an electronic device that regulates the mind car refueling or operating either be petrol or gas" ... p / I

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter Empty Re: Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter

Post by wayoutnow Tue 10 Dec 2013, 8:12 am

Better rv first !!!!!
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter Empty Re: Oil: the pricing of LPG at 250 dinars per liter

Post by Wayne Irby Tue 10 Dec 2013, 11:36 am

Actually that is about right with the conversion rate today because in Iraq they only pay around $1.00 per gallon!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Tue 10 Dec 2013, 2:32 pm

Yes and Saudi only pays $0.45 a gal

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:12 am