Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey opens anti-dumping investigations against US companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey opens anti-dumping investigations against US companies Empty Turkey opens anti-dumping investigations against US companies

Post by Rocky Fri 08 Jun 2018, 7:10 am

Turkey opens anti-dumping investigations against US companies

13:09 - 08/06/2018

Turkey opens anti-dumping investigations against US companies %D8%AA%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A7-696x355
    Information / follow-up ...
    Turkey will open anti-dumping investigations against US companies after the United States imposed new tariffs on imports of steel and aluminum, Turkish Economy Minister Nihad Zibekji said on Friday.
    "If the United States examines our products, we will examine their products in the same way," Zibekji said in remarks published by the special news agency Duggan. We will launch important operations within a few days. "
    "Large US companies are receiving significant support from the US government. "We are starting to launch anti-dumping investigations against these companies," he said.
    US President Donald Trump imposed import duties of 25 percent on steel imports and 10 percent on aluminum in March. An adviser to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan at the time said that Turkey may respond by its own action

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:34 pm