Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt is preparing to generate a new wealth year-end

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt is preparing to generate a new wealth year-end Empty Egypt is preparing to generate a new wealth year-end

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Jun 2018, 2:39 am

Egypt is preparing to generate a new wealth year-end 18180786_303-668x350

[size=32]Egypt is preparing to generate a new wealth year-end[/size]

[rtl]6 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Follow - up 
    said Egyptian Minister of Planning Hala Al - Said, Egypt is planning to launch the first sovereign fund it with the end of the year, and the promotional tour in the first half of next year to stimulate private investment.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]"Like investment funds in India and Malaysia, the new investment arm in Egypt will seek to generate additional wealth from unexploited government assets, rather than invest surplus oil and gas revenues, just like the Gulf states," Al-Saeed told Bloomberg.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In partnership with the private sector, the fund will seek to attract domestic and foreign investment and build on the economic reforms that began in 2016 with the floating of the pound.[/rtl]
    [rtl]She pointed out that Egypt has a wealth of assets and companies that have not been used properly and mismanaged for many years, and there are preparations to start a real partnership with the private sector to make it more productive and advanced.[/rtl]
    [rtl]According to Bloomberg, the Egyptian fund is expected to be the latest government action aimed at reviving growth and investment that fell in 2011 following the unrest in Egypt.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The fund will launch with a declared capital of 200 billion pounds and will start with a paid up capital of LE 5 billion. The Egyptian government will provide the fund with 20% of the fund.[/rtl]

[rtl]zm[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.com/archives/233133
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:12 pm