Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese President Calls for Building an Open Global Economy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

calls - Chinese President Calls for Building an Open Global Economy Empty Chinese President Calls for Building an Open Global Economy

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:25 am

Chinese President Calls for Building an Open Global Economy

11:58 - 10/06/2018

calls - Chinese President Calls for Building an Open Global Economy 20170316_163545
    Information / Baghdad ..
    BEIJING (Reuters) - Chinese President Xi Jinping said Sunday his country rejects "selfish and shortsighted" trade policies, calling for an open global economy.
    "We reject selfish, short-sighted, closed and narrow policies, support WTO rules, support a multilateral trading system and build an open global economy," Xi said in a speech in the coastal city of Qingdao.
    The United States and China have threatened to impose reciprocal trade tariffs on goods worth up to $ 150 billion each, with President Donald Trump urging Beijing to open up its economy further and tackle the huge US trade deficit with China.
    Xi spoke hours after Trump announced his withdrawal from the G7 statement, frustrated by what appeared to be a fragile consensus on a trade dispute between Washington and its biggest allies.
    The Shanghai Cooperation Organization was established in 2001 to combat extremism and other security concerns in China, Russia and across Central Asia.
    The organization added two new members, India and Pakistan last year, and Iran also addressed the organization's doors. Tehran now has observer status and is not a full member of a bloc that also includes four former Soviet Union countries in Central Asia. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:12 am