Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Truth Commission arrives at the fire site of the Electoral Commission stores

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Truth Commission arrives at the fire site of the Electoral Commission stores Empty Parliamentary Truth Commission arrives at the fire site of the Electoral Commission stores

Post by rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:28 am

Parliamentary Truth Commission arrives at the fire site of the Electoral Commission stores

18:57 - 10/06/2018
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad
The parliamentary fact-finding committee arrived Sunday at the site of the fire of the electoral commission's warehouses containing the ballot boxes in order to determine the circumstances of the incident and investigate it.
The committee chairman, Nayed Nuri, said in a televised statement that the committee is following up the fire of the electoral commission stores, the damage caused by the fire inside the electoral commission stores.
"The committee is investigating whether the ballot boxes are burned or not, as they will continue to investigate the subject to see the real damage caused by the fire," he said.
The civil defense teams managed to extinguish more than 50% of the fire that broke out in 3 stores contracted by the Electoral Commission with the Ministry of Commerce for use in the storage of ballot boxes and equipment and documents for the mission. The Civil Defense Directorate confirmed that the ballot boxes were not burned and taken out of the scene .

Current date/time is Wed 28 Sep 2022, 8:53 pm