Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal: The role of Parliament and the ball has ended in the stadium of these bodies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal: The role of Parliament and the ball has ended in the stadium of these bodies Empty Legal: The role of Parliament and the ball has ended in the stadium of these bodies

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Jun 2018, 2:29 am

Legal: The role of Parliament and the ball has ended in the stadium of these bodies

09:34 - 11/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The legal expert Ali Tamimi, on Monday, that the House of Representatives ended its role after the legislation of the law by withdrawing the hands of the Electoral Commission of the process of manual counting and counting and the end of its work and the appointment of judges replace them, indicating that there are three parties will say the word on the ballot papers in isolation from Parliament.
    "The Electoral Commission will not return to its work because its mandate ended with a law passed by the parliament during its last sessions, where 9 judges were assigned to exercise the work of the Board of Commissioners," Tamimi said in a statement.
    He added that "the members of the Commission on them suits and travel, and therefore do not allow them to return and exercise their normal work in the Electoral Commission, especially after the appeal of the results and problems that occurred as a result of fraud in the results of the ballot," noting that "the Federal Court will say the word, The bill of no confidence on the Board of Commissioners, and today the ball in the court of the Federal Court and the Board of Commissioners (judges) and the investigative commission.
    Tamimi pointed out that "the investigative committees will discuss the subject of burning the stores of ballot boxes, and if the percentage of fire is high, they will come to the Federal Court to determine the fate of the elections." End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:39 am