Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Committee: The extension of the session of Parliament depends on the decision of the Federal C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Committee: The extension of the session of Parliament depends on the decision of the Federal C Empty Legal Committee: The extension of the session of Parliament depends on the decision of the Federal C

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Legal Committee: The extension of the session of Parliament depends on the decision of the Federal Court and the three presidencies[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Baghdad 
    The parliamentary legal committee confirmed that the extension of the session of the current parliament depends on the decision of the Federal Court and the agreement of the three presidencies.
    [/rtl]

[rtl]Committee member Zana Said between the time ceiling of the current parliamentary session will expire on the thirtieth of June and the extension of the validity of the Federal Court and the agreement of the three presidencies in the event of the ratification of the election results and the formation of the largest parliamentary bloc.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He explained that the Federal Court in the event of non-ratification and acceptance of appeals and the cancellation of the election results, it is its mandate to set a new date for new parliamentary elections and will be merged with the local council elections is the earliest constitutional date scheduled for next December.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:13 pm