Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia supplies some customers in Asia with full quantities of oil in July

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia supplies some customers in Asia with full quantities of oil in July Empty Saudi Arabia supplies some customers in Asia with full quantities of oil in July

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 4:32 am

Saudi Arabia supplies some customers in Asia with full quantities of oil in July

Saudi Arabia supplies some customers in Asia with full quantities of oil in July 8444

Saudi Arabia has told five Asian refiners that it will supply the full contracted crude oil in July, five well-informed sources said on Tuesday.
    The kingdom, the world's largest exporter of crude, has re-supplied the full amount of contracted heavy Arab crude to a buyer after a cut in supplies last month, one source said.
    Three other refineries in Asia said they had yet to receive the July allocations. Saudi Aramco could not be reached for comment.
    Last month, the state-owned giant oil company kept Asia supplying June with all its contracted volumes, using light Arab crude to replace the heavyweight. Heavy Arab crude was redirected to local power plants to meet the growing demand for electricity in the summer.
    The decline in supplies of heavy Arab crude, along with a drop in Venezuelan crude exports and strong demand in Asia, led to a rise in the prices of medium and heavy-sulfur raw materials in Asia last month, but prices of light materials declined due to abundant supplies.
    Saudi Aramco raised its official selling prices for all its raw materials to customers in Asia in July and Arab Light crude rose to its highest level in four years.
    A source familiar with the matter said on Monday that Saudi Arabia had told OPEC it had raised its crude 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:14 pm