Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Hello friends -

Have you wanted to grow your nest egg faster to fulfill your family's dreams? Maybe you own an IRA, a 401K, maybe even a few stocks and mutual funds. Or maybe you're just starting...

Take a few moments to explore a simple program which can accelerate and even turbocharge your wealth growth to reach your dreams!

http://Styles.CTSoft.io

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Maliki's policy declares a veto on the formation of a government with a "state of manipulation": I

rocky

Maliki's policy declares a veto on the formation of a government with a "state of manipulation": I

Post by rocky on Tue 12 Jun 2018, 5:38 am

[size=32]
Maliki's policy declares a veto on the formation of a government with a "state of manipulation": I am affected[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The leader of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki said that the formation of an Iraqi government without addressing the "state of manipulation" that accompanied the election is unacceptable. 
This came during his meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Jan Kubic. 
The meeting dealt with various issues and political and security developments, and discussed the problems that accompanied the electoral process and ways of dealing with them according to the Constitution and the law, according to a statement by Maliki's office. 
Maliki stressed the need for reform of the process, coupled with fraud and manipulation of the results to be consistent with the law and satisfy all parties, adding that the formation of the government without addressing the state of manipulation that accompanied the elections is unacceptable and not in the interest of the political process.
He expressed the readiness of the coalition of the rule of law - which gets 26 seats - to abide by the national forces agreed solutions to the crisis, "despite the damage suffered by the process of fraud and manipulation of the election results." 
The parliament was able to hold a meeting on Wednesday, during which he decided to freeze the work of the Commission and refer its file to the judiciary to oversee the counting and manual handover rather than electronic. 
The law of the old commission did not allow this procedure, but the parliament was able to amend the law and approve what made it possible. 
There has been confusion in Iraq since elections were held on May 12 as a result of accusations of rigging and falsifying results. 
The parliament also decided to scrap the votes of outsiders believed to have seen the biggest manipulation. 
The Supreme Judicial Council decided to appoint judges to supervise manual counting and counting instead of members of the Board of Commissioners who were suspended from work.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 19 Aug 2018, 10:51 am