Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Strong criticism of increasing customs duties and calling for the privatization of border ports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Strong criticism of increasing customs duties and calling for the privatization of border ports Empty Strong criticism of increasing customs duties and calling for the privatization of border ports

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jun 2018, 5:53 am

Strong criticism of increasing customs duties and calling for the privatization of border ports
    June 12 2018 12:00 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Chambers of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The Federation of Iraqi Chambers of Commerce strongly criticized the decision to impose high tariffs on consumer goods, calling for a review of these fees. 

"The decision to impose high tariffs on consumer goods will lead to higher prices in the local market," said Jafar al-Hamdani, head of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce. "The decision to impose high customs duties on consumer goods will raise prices in the local market," he said. Or the view of Baghdad Chamber of Commerce.

Al-Hamdani added: "The Council of Ministers issued decisions to impose high tariffs on consumer goods on the pretext of protecting the national product, some up to 50%, which will contribute to raising prices in the domestic market, especially on the doors of the new school year."

"We are with any decision that protects the industry and the local product, but any factory does not cover 10 percent of the market need, and imposing duties on basic foodstuffs such as imported chicken meat will strain the Iraqi family budget," he said.

He called for the privatization of border ports to provide the best services for the importer and merchant of Iraq, stressing: "The situation of the border crossings miserable since the seventies of the last century and there are no areas for commercial exchange and refrigerators or storage yards, in addition to the exposure of importers and traders to blackmail and bargaining.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:49 am