Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey's policy to remain "always" in Iraq: Baghdad has no problem

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Turkey's policy to remain "always" in Iraq: Baghdad has no problem Empty Turkey's policy to remain "always" in Iraq: Baghdad has no problem

Post by rocky Wed 13 Jun 2018, 3:05 am

[size=32]
Turkey's policy to remain "always" in Iraq: Baghdad has no problem[/size]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Turkish Defense Minister Noureddine Ganikli said on Tuesday that his country's forces will remain permanently in the Kurdistan region and will not withdraw before completing its tasks.
The Turkish minister said during an interview with the Turkish Anatolia Agency, where he said that the current military operations conducted by the forces of his country in the Kurdistan region different from the previous, indicating that it was the first time that the adoption of military bases in the province of Kurdistan.
Ganicelli said his country's troops would remain until what he called "the cleansing of a can of terrorists."
"Iran supports the Turkish military operations, including the Kandil operations," Ganikli said, adding that they had also talked to Iraq on this issue and had no forms.
Ganikeli revealed that his country had offered to Iran to carry out the joint operation.
On the relationship of military operations to the Turkish elections, the Turkish minister said that the military operation to attack Qandil was planned for a year and has nothing to do with the elections. 
The Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said yesterday that the military operations of his country's forces have begun to incursion towards Mount Kandil and Sinjar.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 10 Dec 2022, 1:55 am