Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What did Assad say about Iraqi fighters in Syria?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What did Assad say about Iraqi fighters in Syria? Empty What did Assad say about Iraqi fighters in Syria?

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 1:44 am

What did Assad say about Iraqi fighters in Syria?

09:46 - 14/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Syrian President Bashar al-Assad on Thursday praised the Iraqi fighters who came to defend Syria, stressing that they are in one basket alongside the martyrs, the wounded, the Syrian fighters and their families.
    "When all the resistance groups meet to defend the Syrian soil and the Syrian citizen, including the Lebanese resistance and the brothers who came from Iraq and some of the people who came from Iraq," Assad said in an interview with Al-Alam television channel published by the official SANA news agency. Because I did not mention them by name. I use this interview to confirm that there are brothers from Iraq. We regard them as the weight of any resistance coming from any other country, and also the families of the resistance fighters from Iran who came and also offered blood in Syria. All of these must be put in one basket. Along with the martyrs, the wounded and the Syrian fighters And their families. "
    He added that "for all of these if we want to collect letters, words and sentences and all literature, is not equivalent to one drop of blood, so the speech is much less than everything they gave, the most important history will write about them."
     "I want to use this interview to convey to them all the love, respect, respect and respect for the fighter, the wounded, the martyr, and all their families who represent the courage that sent them to Syria to defend them and to fight terrorism and to be a model for morality and principles. For present and future generations ". Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 27 Sep 2024, 8:26 am