Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid Empty Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid

Post by rocky Fri 15 Jun 2018, 7:10 am

Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid 600-668x350

[size=32]Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid[/size]

[rtl]1 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]A senior Afghan defense official said Friday that Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah was killed Thursday in a US air strike near the Afghan border.[/rtl]

[rtl]Earlier this day, the Afghan Tolo News channel reported that Taliban leader Mullah Fazlullah was killed by an air strike using marlin aircraft, killing four other leaders of the group.[/rtl]

[rtl]The representative of the US-Afghan Command, Lt. Col. Martin O'Donnell, earlier confirmed an anti-terrorist strike in the border area aimed at eliminating the "leader of a terrorist group," without giving further details about the operation.[/rtl]

[rtl]The US State Department last March proposed a reward of $ 11 million in total for information about three TTP terrorists, including $ 5 million in exchange for information that would help find Mullah Fazdullah.[/rtl]

[rtl]mt[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/234651
Diamond
Diamond
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid Empty Re: Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid

Post by Diamond Fri 15 Jun 2018, 7:12 am

lol! another one bites the dust  lol!
Lobo
Lobo

Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid Empty Re: Afghan Defense: Taliban leader killed in US raid

Post by Lobo Fri 15 Jun 2018, 11:57 am

Thanks Rocky - this devil is now RIP - NOT

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 21 Oct 2021, 10:39 pm