Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls on OPEC meeting

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls on OPEC meeting Empty Oil falls on OPEC meeting

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:18 am

Oil falls on OPEC meeting

Oil falls on OPEC meeting 8504

Oil prices fell today, more than two dollars after two of the largest producers of crude in the world that they may increase production at the OPEC meeting next week, while US exports are threatened by Chinese customs duties on crude oil and refined products.
    Saudi Arabia and Russia have already increased their crude production slightly and indicated they were ready to increase production at that meeting.
    Brent crude ended the day at $ 2.50, or 3.29 percent, at $ 73.44 a barrel.
    US WTI crude fell 1.83 dollars, or 2.74 percent, to settle at $ 65.06 a barrel.
    In subsequent trading on the settlement, US crude continued to fall to $ 2.25, or 3.4 percent, to $ 64.64 a barrel.
    Brent ended the week with more than 4 percent losses, while US crude fell 1.7 percent.
    After the official session of the oil market, China announced retaliatory tariffs on US products worth 50 billion dollars, in response to a series of drawings announced by US President Donald Trump earlier in the day.
    Some investors were surprised that the list of US products targeted by China, including crude oil and other energy products, would be subject to customs duties at a later date.
    Over the past six months, the United States has exported an average of 363,000 barrels per day of crude oil to China, along with Canada, the largest US buyer of crude.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:16 am