Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip

Lobo
    Lobo

Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip  Empty Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip

Post by Lobo Sun 17 Jun 2018, 6:34 pm

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip  Empty Re: Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip

Post by wciappetta Sun 17 Jun 2018, 8:16 pm

No it was taken out of context and the video is from 2014. Watch the video starting at the  three minute mark and you'll understand what I mean.

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip  Empty Re: Former President Obama stating ordinary men and women need to surrender their rights - 20 sec. clip

Post by Lobo Sun 17 Jun 2018, 9:24 pm

Thanks Ward, I watched it and I will keep my thoughts to myself.
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Post by wciappetta Mon 18 Jun 2018, 4:51 am

he's arguing for global governance no doubt, he just does it from the side and perhaps after his history lesson, he argues that perhaps that second opinion is his opinion...He definitely proves his leading from behind is the  complacency he argues against. Yet I think that phrase was grabbed out of the context for which it  was intended, even though at the conclusion in essence he argues its favor. Really quite a double speak. He really let Ukraine down...

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Mon 18 Jun 2018, 11:17 am

Ukraine is a very complex issue - we went into the country to protect our interests and the result has been disastrous.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:16 am