Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Afghan president extends truce with Taliban unilaterally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Afghan president extends truce with Taliban unilaterally Empty Afghan president extends truce with Taliban unilaterally

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 1:50 am

Afghan president extends truce with Taliban unilaterally %D8%A3%D8%B4%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%BA%D9%86%D9%8A-660x330

Afghan president extends truce with Taliban unilaterally

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani announced on Sunday that a unilateral ceasefire with Taliban fighters would be extended for 10 days, with the truce due to end on Wednesday.
    "The Afghan Security Council decided to extend the ceasefire with the Taliban for 10 days," the Afghan presidency said in a statement, according to Sputnik.
    The Council commended the "stable atmosphere during the Eid al-Fitr days, welcoming the celebration of the Eid al-Taleban elements along with the security elements and the people," following the "ceasefire over the past three days, showing that the Afghan people are thirsty for peace."
    "Afghan security forces can defend themselves against any attack," presidential spokesman Durrani Waziri told Reuters.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:50 pm