Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politicians: Communists agreed on the program and disagreed on positions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politicians: Communists agreed on the program and disagreed on positions Empty Politicians: Communists agreed on the program and disagreed on positions

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:15 am

Politicians: Communists agreed on the program and disagreed on positions

12:44 - 17/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special
    Liked political analyst Hafiz al-Bishara, Sunday, the difference of communists recently because of positions, stressing that the Communists agreed with the rest of the blocks on the government program, but disagreed on positions.
    Al-Bishara said in a statement that the Communist Party joined the alliance and took the majority of seats ahead of the rest of the political alliances, to join them the conquest to form the largest bloc in the next government.
    "The alliance between the Sadrist movement and the Communists has surprised many political circles, but that means one fact: the agreement of the parties on a unified government program."
    He said that "the news about the differences between the Communists did not occur previously or during their accession to the Sadrist movement, but it occurred recently and this indicates the existence of a difference between the allied blocs on the posts."
    "The differences that occur after the formation of alliances are often due to differences on positions, because the coalition means agreement on the government program, but the division of the cake may generate differences and splits within the new alliances."
    The alliance of Souron, which consists of the Sadrist movement and the Communist Party won the majority of seats in Parliament followed by the Alliance of conquest in the second place, which joined the others recently to form the largest bloc, but the news is unconfirmed about the existence of a schism within the Communist Party, . End 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:48 am