Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality


Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020


85 dead and wounded in a suicide attack in Afghanistan

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Posts : 203418
Join date : 2012-12-21

85 dead and wounded in a suicide attack in Afghanistan Empty 85 dead and wounded in a suicide attack in Afghanistan

Post by rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:25 am

[size=32]
85 dead and wounded in a suicide attack in Afghanistan[/size]
85 dead and wounded in a suicide attack in Afghanistan 5b26455995a597136c8b45ec

 Twilight News     

 3 hours ago




At least 32 people were killed and 53 others injured in a terrorist bombing on Sunday in the capital of Nangarhar state of Jalalabad, local media reported. 
The result has not been confirmed or denied by the authorities in the region, where media reports previously reported the deaths of 17 people and about 50 wounded from the attack. 
The media office of the governor of Nangarhar said a suicide bomber blew up his explosive device amid a crowd of people celebrating the last days of Eid al-Fitr near the governor's headquarters.
No one has yet claimed responsibility for the bombing, but a car bomb on Saturday in the same state killed 36 people.
For its part, the Taliban movement denied responsibility for the incident.
The terrorist organization called on the terrorist through his propaganda to be responsible for the attack, claiming it had been carried out by a suicide bomber.
This comes at a time when dozens of elements of the "Taliban" Afghan cities to celebrate Eid al-Fitr, after the announcement of the temporary cease-fire between them and security elements, in an unprecedented step.
On Saturday, a car bomb attack in Nankarhar, also carried out by a suicide bomber and adopted by "Daash", killed 36 people and injured more than 65 others. Among the victims were members of the Taliban movement who benefited from the truce announced by the authorities to participate in the celebrations, and local residents.
"big mistake"
The Afghan president's initiative to extend the truce unilaterally has been criticized by various quarters. "We have no mechanisms to contain the consequences of the Taliban's breach of the ceasefire," said the former head of Afghanistan's National Security Directorate, Umarullah Salih, who said the head of state had committed a "big mistake" by giving the Taliban access to areas controlled by the government.
Opposition MPs told President Ghani that he had made his decision without consulting other politicians, and his fate would be without help if the Taliban violated the truce.
A Western diplomat in Kabul described the president's initiative as "a bold step," but he wondered what would happen if the Taliban refused to extend the truce with the government. "This will lead to catastrophic consequences.




    Current date/time is Fri 22 Oct 2021, 8:06 am