Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

owner of the "art of procuring" and brothels win the elections in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

owner of the "art of procuring" and brothels win the elections in America Empty owner of the "art of procuring" and brothels win the elections in America

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:32 am

[size=32]
    owner of the "art of procuring" and brothels win the elections in America[/size]
    owner of the "art of procuring" and brothels win the elections in America 8a7fd1b009a31e2d7c017e33842a71e8

Twilight News    

Saturday, 16 June 2018

The Republican Party activist Dennis Huff, owner of a licensed chain of brothels and the star of a show on reality television on Friday, criticized his party after winning the party's primary in Nevada. 
    The 71-year-old Huff defeated James Oscarson, a hospital executive.
    Hoff will have the best chance in his conservative constituency when he faces democracy, Lissa Romanov, in November.
    "Electoral councils have shown incompetence for a long time and have only won the majority in the last 33 years," Hoff said in a statement.
    "And the only time they won the majority in 2015, it spoiled it by establishing the largest tax increase in the history of Nevada."
    Hoff, who did not receive Republican support in the primaries, said he was pleased not to be associated with a party of incompetent politicians who would hurt his reputation.
    "The councils of the electoral bodies worked against me in an effective and strong way in the primary elections, as usual they failed."
    He said he would form a "single wolves electorate" and hold "more fun" meetings than traditional ones. Expressing confidence in winning in November.
    The brothels operate legally in seven rural counties in Nevada, despite voting for the Nov. elections in the province of Lyon, where Hoof has four of these houses.
    Hoff, the author of "The Art of Pimping," which has achieved a high percentage of sales, describes himself as "Trump Paramb" in the name of the city of Baramp, Nevada, where he owns 2 brothels.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:35 pm