Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

North Korea demands North Korea to implement 47 demands to lift sanctions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

North Korea demands North Korea to implement 47 demands to lift sanctions Empty North Korea demands North Korea to implement 47 demands to lift sanctions

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:36 am

North Korea demands North Korea to implement 47 demands to lift sanctions
    North Korea demands North Korea to implement 47 demands to lift sanctions Irq_276143002_1529234757
    The United States has called on North Korea to implement 47 demands, including full nuclear disarmament, as conditions for lifting the sanctions, the Russian news agency TASS quoted Japanese Foreign Minister Taro Kono as saying.
    According to the Japanese minister, US Secretary of State Michael Pompio told North Korea that the US side within the term "complete nuclear disarmament" removed all nuclear weapons and other types of weapons of mass destruction, as well as missiles and all related facilities.
    "Forty-seven demands have been made for North Korea in this regard, and if Pyongyang does not fulfill all these demands during its full nuclear disarmament, sanctions will not be lifted on North Korea," Japanese Minister Taro Kono said in an interview with Tass on Saturday.
    US President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong-un held a bilateral summit in Singapore on June 12, during which they signed a joint document that the US president described as "important, comprehensive and detailed" and capable of resolving "a big and serious problem."
     North Korean leader Kim Jong-un thanked US President Trump for the historic meeting and said the parties had decided to "leave the past behind." "The world will see big changes now," he said. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100107

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:05 am