Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemeni army announces the storming of Hodeidah International Airport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemeni army announces the storming of Hodeidah International Airport Empty Yemeni army announces the storming of Hodeidah International Airport

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:48 am

Yemeni army announces the storming of Hodeidah International Airport
    June 18 2018 09:56 p
    Yemeni army announces the storming of Hodeidah International Airport 620171313368836042241
    [rtl][rtl]The Yemeni Army[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Yemeni army announced that its forces had stormed the wall of the Hodeidah International Airport and began to clear it after heavy fighting continued against Houthi militias in the city.

The army's Western Coast Front said in a statement that the army had managed to break into the airport wall, saying it would complete its clearance and complete liberation.

On the other hand, the military sources confirmed that the battle of Hodeidah Airport entered its final stages after the incursion towards the western gate, coinciding with the isolation of Houthi groups in the area of ​​Hodeidah from the context of the battle. 

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:30 am