Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Sadrist movement reduces the importance of the initiative of Abadi to form the next government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Sadrist movement reduces the importance of the initiative of Abadi to form the next government Empty The Sadrist movement reduces the importance of the initiative of Abadi to form the next government

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:51 am

The Sadrist movement reduces the importance of the initiative of Abadi to form the next government
    June 18 2018 09:27 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Dia Al Asadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Sadrist movement reduced the importance of the initiative of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to form the next government, describing it as an information only, and can not be dealt with.

"Such meetings should be based on the official channels, in order to respond to them," said Zia al-Asadi, an official of the political bureau of Sadr's leader Moqtada al-Sadr, adding that "these are either written or by telephone to respond to them."

He added, in a press statement, that "the Alliance Suron has not yet received any official invitation related to that initiative," noting that "the invitation of political blocs to sit after the end of Eid al-Fitr to talk about how to form a government came through the media," adding that "the invitation is no more than Because it is an expression of intentions, and can not respond to intentions or an invitation to media. "

The Prime Minister Haider Abadi recently called the political blocs to hold a high-level meeting after the Eid holiday, to discuss the formation of the next government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:36 pm