Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi's coalition: Any meeting of political forces should include a clear plan of action

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi's coalition: Any meeting of political forces should include a clear plan of action Empty Allawi's coalition: Any meeting of political forces should include a clear plan of action

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 2:53 am

Allawi's coalition: Any meeting of political forces should include a clear plan of action
    June 18 2018 09:15 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iyad Allawi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi, that any meeting of the political forces should include a clear plan of action in accordance with mechanisms and an expanded program and careful to search in order to achieve the desired goal.

The coalition said in a statement that dealing with this term, "national space," means dealing with most of the main political forces winning and non-winning, "noting the keenness to confirm the presence of brothers Kurds and brothers in the coalition decision and a coalition of state law for the meeting, which was scheduled on Monday With the brothers in Suron and Fatah and wisdom and victory.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:44 pm