Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The wisdom stream is considering withdrawing from its alliance with others because of the mass of co

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The wisdom stream is considering withdrawing from its alliance with others because of the mass of co Empty The wisdom stream is considering withdrawing from its alliance with others because of the mass of co

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 3:01 am

The wisdom stream is considering withdrawing from its alliance with others because of the mass of conquest
    June 18 2018 10:58 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Stream of Wisdom[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

A political source revealed early Monday that the current wisdom of the national study of withdrawal from the alliance with others after the agreement on the formation of a large Shiite bloc. 

A source from within the current that the leaders of the current will decide this next week, a meeting of them all to discuss what happened after the announcement of the alliance of the Fatah bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri with others led by Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr.

He added that the current announced his rejection earlier of joining the alliance formed on the basis of sectarian and this was within the terms of the alliance with others, pointing out that Sadr was refusing to return to the stage of the National Alliance, but returned and the formation of a similar alliance without knowledge of the stream of wisdom. 

The source added that the wisdom will not be subject to any external or internal pressure to make its final decision on withdrawal from national space and announced the formation of the parliamentary opposition bloc or not.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:43 am