Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt: It is clear that there will be difficult decisions in the coming hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt: It is clear that there will be difficult decisions in the coming hours Empty Egypt: It is clear that there will be difficult decisions in the coming hours

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:27 am

Egypt: It is clear that there will be difficult decisions in the coming hours 44FA433A-E996-454A-B98F-EE8667539F4C

Egypt: It is clear that there will be difficult decisions in the coming hours

The Egyptian Minister of Supply Ali Maselhi lied Monday to what is being circulated on the social networking pages of statements attributed to him on the electronic liberation website regarding the issuance of difficult decisions within hours .
    The Information Center of the Egyptian Council of Ministers continued with the Minister of Supply, who confirmed that these statements circulated in his tongue are completely false, and did not declare any of them .
    PCHR calls upon the media, as well as the leaders of social networking sites, to be careful and cautious about what is being published and circulated because of false news in the community. Legal action will be taken against those who promote rumors and lies.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:17 am