Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey is preparing to establish a global industrial city in Egypt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Turkey is preparing to establish a global industrial city in Egypt Empty Turkey is preparing to establish a global industrial city in Egypt

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:35 am

Turkey is preparing to establish a global industrial city in Egypt

Turkey is preparing to establish a global industrial city in Egypt 5b27e61595a597bd228b4618-660x330

The head of the Turkish-Egyptian businessmen association "Tumayad", Attila Atasfin, confirmed that about one million Egyptians benefit from the volume of Turkish investments in Egypt, directly and indirectly.
    Ataxin said its association launched the "Let's Make Together" initiative last November, which will soon resonate with the launch of a world industrial city in 2019.
    The Egyptian-Turkish Businessmen Association was founded in 2003 by 22 businessmen, and currently more than 800 members, 90 of them Turks and the rest Egyptians, run companies with a total investment of about $ 8 billion.
    "We have requested a million meters from the Industrial Development Authority, which welcomed the idea and asked to develop it and increase the area," he said.
    "We have received many requests from businessmen for the partnership, and the investor will have about 500 meters to start," he said.
    The Egyptian government offers facilities to investors because they have the awareness that the future is in industrialization and that economic problems are inevitable, except by developing industry as the way to prosper the country, according to the Turkish businessman.
    Trade between Egypt and Turkey reached 4.176 billion dollars in 2016, compared to 4.341 billion dollars in 2015, according to Egyptian trade and industry data.

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:09 pm