Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

new Saudi Iranian agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

new Saudi Iranian agreement Empty new Saudi Iranian agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 3:48 am

[size=32]
    new Saudi Iranian agreement[/size]
     new Saudi Iranian agreement 63463

Twilight News    

3 hours ago

The head of the Hajj and the Iranian visit Hamid Mohammadi, announced the arrival of Iran and Saudi Arabia to an agreement provides for the opening of the Office of the interests of Iranian pilgrims in the Kingdom soon.

"In accordance with the initial agreements with the Saudi Hajj authorities, the Office of the Protection of Iranian Interests in the country will be established to address the potential problems of the pilgrims this year and will start its activities before sending the pilgrims," ​​Mohammadi told IRNA.

Mohammadi added that 85,000 and 200 Iranian pilgrims will visit the Holy Land this year, adding that the opening of the Office of the Protection of Iranian Interests will be soon as a result of previous negotiations and confirmed in the text of the agreement between the parties.

He pointed out that the Iranian authorities will send about 3000 cadres to Saudi Arabia in the framework of the work of the Committee to provide services for pilgrims from doctors and transportation services and accommodation.

Iranian authorities resumed sending pilgrims to Saudi Arabia after 2016, after accusing the Saudi government of failing to preserve the lives of Iranian pilgrims after the stampede in the 2015 Hajj season that killed at least 769 people, mostly Iranians, and injured 694 others. , According to the official Saudi version.

Despite the great tension in Iranian-Saudi relations, more than 86,000 Iranian pilgrims have been able to perform Hajj last season in the kingdom.

Keywords: 

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1e700cf1-6535-4b8b-a32d-81c2d55182c9

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:02 am