Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The stream of wisdom looms to withdraw from his alliance with others because of conquest

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The stream of wisdom looms to withdraw from his alliance with others because of conquest Empty The stream of wisdom looms to withdraw from his alliance with others because of conquest

Post by Rocky Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:04 pm

The stream of wisdom looms to withdraw from his alliance with others because of conquest
    June 19 2018 05:55 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Chest and wise[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

In the context of political conflicts between different entities after the parliamentary elections that took place in Iraq on 12 May last, a source within the stream of wisdom, that the current led by Ammar al-Hakim, considering withdrawing from his alliance with others because of the alliance of the latter with the conquest under the leadership of Hadi Amiri. 

A source from within the current in a press statement that the leaders of the current will decide this next week, a meeting of them all to discuss what happened after the announcement of the alliance of the Fatah bloc led by Hadi al-Amiri with others led by "Muqtada al-Sadr. 

The source added that the current announced his rejection earlier joining a coalition formed on the basis of sectarian, and this was within the terms of the alliance with others. 

The source pointed out that Sadr was refusing to return to the stage of the National Alliance, but returned and the formation of a similar coalition without the knowledge of the stream of wisdom.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:08 pm