Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

4 posters

Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o Empty Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:30 am

Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "or withdrawal?
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, June 19, 2018 at 14:34 pm (338 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "or withdrawal?

Our sources ...

A source close to the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri, Tuesday, that the latter condition on the alliance, "Ssron" backed by the leader of the Sadrist movement to enter the "rule of law" led by Nuri al-Maliki as part of their alliance to form the largest political bloc or withdrawal.

Muqtada al-Sadr announced in a joint press conference with al-Amiri, the alliance of his leading list in the elections, "and" and the list of "conquest" led by Hadi al-Amiri, which followed in the elections, to form the largest bloc in parliament.

On the other hand, Maliki met with the Secretary General of the people of the right Qais al-Khazali, who represents one of the poles of the Alliance conquest in preparation for joining the largest political bloc, which will be the next Iraqi government.

According to news reports that Sadr refused to join al-Maliki to the coalition and the response of the head of the Fatah alliance Hadi al-Amiri and other leaders and acceptance or withdrawal, "our right to the blood of Iraqis."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o Empty Re: Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o

Post by Diamond Tue 19 Jun 2018, 7:39 am

If anyone sees anything good about this alliance, please let me know!!!! Thumbs Down
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o Empty Re: Al-Amri is required to "keep" the presence of al-Maliki "within the alliance of" the largest bloc "o

Post by ahill Tue 19 Jun 2018, 12:40 pm

He has creepy looking eyes.
    jedi17
    jedi17

Post by jedi17 Tue 19 Jun 2018, 1:35 pm

Diamond wrote:If anyone sees anything good about this alliance, please let me know!!!! Thumbs Down

Gilette would make a fortune inn this country!!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 19 Jun 2018, 4:52 pm

jedi17 wrote:
    Diamond wrote:If anyone sees anything good about this alliance, please let me know!!!! Thumbs Down

Gilette would make a fortune inn this country!!
    lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm