Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia nominates itself for elections to the UN Human Rights Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia nominates itself for elections to the UN Human Rights Council Empty Russia nominates itself for elections to the UN Human Rights Council

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 21, 2018 3:10 am

Russia nominates itself for elections to the UN Human Rights Council
    Russia nominates itself for elections to the UN Human Rights Council Irq_412297611_1529489373
    The Permanent Representative of Russia to the United Nations, Vasily Nibenzia, announced Wednesday that his country has applied for candidacy in the elections of the Human Rights Council of the International Organization for the period 2021 to 2023.
    Russia's membership in the International Human Rights Council ended on 31 December 2016, and the UN General Assembly vote of the same year did not re-elect the Council.
    "Russia will continue its constructive work in the Human Rights Council with a view to maintaining equality in dialogue and cooperation in the field of human rights," said Fyodor Stisowski, press secretary of the mission. "For this purpose, Russia has submitted itself for the Human Rights Council elections for 2021 and 2023, The local Sputnik agency.
    The Council is an intergovernmental body within the United Nations system that was formed in 2006 and comprises 47 States and is responsible for the promotion and protection of human rights throughout the world.
    The Russian move came a day after US Ambassador to the United Nations Nicky Healy announced the official withdrawal of her country from the Human Rights Council, citing what she called "bias against Israel and the absence of reform of the hypocritical and selfish council."
    This comes at a time when Washington is facing severe criticism from human rights organizations for holding children separated from their immigrant parents at the Mexican-American border. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100244

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm