Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary finance reveals changes in salaries of employees of Kurdistan after the formation of t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary finance reveals changes in salaries of employees of Kurdistan after the formation of t Empty Parliamentary finance reveals changes in salaries of employees of Kurdistan after the formation of t

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Jun 2018, 2:11 am

Parliamentary finance reveals changes in salaries of employees of Kurdistan after the formation of the new government
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / ... revealed the Finance Committee of the parliamentary, on Thursday, the existence of new changes will occur on the salaries of the staff of the region after the formation of the new federal government.
    "The situation changed after the referendum on the Kurdistan region on September 25," said member of the committee MP Abdul Qadir Mohammed told "Iraq News" that "Baghdad issues the decisions and the provincial government to implement them and there is no guarantee that the salaries of the region's employees remain the same.
    "Because of the financial crisis and poor handling of the provincial government with Baghdad, there is no formal agreement that forces Baghdad to send 317 billion dinars a month to the region.
    There are changes and new talks will begin with the formation of the new government, including changes to the salaries of regional employees, and if the new government is not convinced Abadi mechanism with the government of the region, it is not guaranteed to pay the salaries of the staff of the region without new agreements and talks." 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:49 am