Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OHCHR condemns cutting off Internet service

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OHCHR condemns cutting off Internet service Empty OHCHR condemns cutting off Internet service

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jun 2018, 2:37 am

OHCHR condemns cutting off Internet service
    June 22 2018 09:49 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights condemned the interruption of Internet service in conjunction with the start of the baccalaureate examinations, describing it as a gross violation of civil and economic rights?

A member of the Human Rights Commission, Fadel Al Gharawi said in a statement that the Ministry of Communications cut off the service of citizens during the ministerial examinations at the request of the Ministry of Education is not a solution to reduce the phenomenon of fraud and can use alternative ways to do so without prejudice to the personal right of citizens to benefit from the Internet service, To gain and learn and stand because of major institutions in addition to the need to compensate those affected by the law and law.  

Al-Gharawi pointed out that the interruption of Internet services to official institutions and the private sector has negative and economic effects on the overall trade exchanges and completion of transactions of citizens. He called on the Ministry of Communications not to be dragged into it as a legal violation and violation of a citizen's rights.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:13 pm