Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legality of the Parliament: We will rely on diligence because of the emergency situation and the ext

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legality of the Parliament: We will rely on diligence because of the emergency situation and the ext Empty Legality of the Parliament: We will rely on diligence because of the emergency situation and the ext

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 4:08 am

Legality of the Parliament: We will rely on diligence because of the emergency situation and the extension of work may face appeal

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the parliamentary legal committee Muhsin al-Saadoun, Saturday, the submission of some political parties appeal to the Federal Court on the constitutionality of the extension of the work of the House of Representatives and the legislation of a law in this regard, indicating that the parliament will rely on diligence and exit from the rigid articles in the Constitution that the circumstance is an emergency and not addressed by the Constitution.
     Al-Saadoun said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "most of the parliamentary legislation faced appeals by political blocs that are harmed or objected to some items in the Federal Supreme Court. This may happen in the legislation of the law extending the work of the House of Representatives."
     He added that "the role of parliament will be a supervisory and evaluation of the extension of its work in the next period," noting that "the presidency of parliament was based on the request of the Federal Court during its last session on its request from parliament to take what is necessary and continue to work."
     Al-Saadoun said that "the House of Representatives will rely on Ijtihad and exit from the rigid clauses in the Constitution that the situation is urgent especially after the detection of a defect in the counting devices and manual sorting, which is not addressed by the Constitution at all." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:07 am