Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The formation of the government may be delayed until the beginning of next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The formation of the government may be delayed until the beginning of next year Empty Deputy: The formation of the government may be delayed until the beginning of next year

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Jun 2018, 3:50 am

Deputy: The formation of the government may be delayed until the beginning of next year
    June 24 2018 09:46 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Massoud Haidar[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The expected member of the House of Representatives Masoud Haider, to delay the formation of the new government for another six months until the beginning of 2019, warning of more tension between the conflicting political parties, in light of what will result from the process of counting the results of the parliamentary elections.

Haidar said in a press statement, if the process of recounting the votes of voters and then were sent to the Federal Court and the parliament for approval, then the choice of the Speaker of Parliament and then the President of the country, "likely to continue the process of recounting votes from three to six months, Government to the beginning of 2019.

The Kurdish MP said: "The process of forming a new government will take longer if there is a significant change in the results of the elections and the proportions of seats for political parties, and in this scenario will enter Iraq at a very dangerous stage beyond political competition, because some parties have militias and this may trigger an endless conflict Followed him. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm