Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Launch predecessor retired in February next.

rocky

Post by rocky on Mon 16 Dec 2013, 4:33 am

Sunday, 15 January 1 / December 2013 08:38

Launch predecessor retired in February nextBaghdad (Iraq) / Firas Majid
Ministry of Finance announced the launch of loans and advances by 5 million dinars for retirees during the month of February next, who completed their transactions, while new transactions decided to wait until further notice.
An official source at the Rafidain Bank for «future» The launch of the predecessor financial retirees and worth five million dinars will be launched to the owners of completed transactions and are disbursed through the branches of the Rafidain Bank, as will wait on the transaction is completed and the new pre-retirees and until further notice.
The source expected that the launch is a direct predecessor of Finance for retirees during the month of February next after the completion of administrative procedures set out in the Code of the bank and the amount of money which will hopefully be retrieved by employees who have been granted loans and advances of salary per cent during the current period. He said the bank currently withholds grant any advance funding or loans to employees and retirees after receiving a formal generalization of the Ministry of Finance to stop the launch of loans and advances currently.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jan 2018, 1:43 pm