Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US location: climate of fear reigns in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Salman is a dictator

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US location: climate of fear reigns in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Salman is a dictator Empty US location: climate of fear reigns in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Salman is a dictator

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:24 am

US location: climate of fear reigns in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Salman is a dictator Capture-27-668x350

[size=32]US location: climate of fear reigns in Saudi Arabia and Ibn Salman is a dictator[/size]

[rtl]280 views[/rtl]

[rtl]Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]An American site confirmed that a climate of fear prevails in Saudi Arabia after months of purging princes, businessmen and activists with various allegations, noting that the legacy of the Ritz prison operations still casts a shadow on the regime in Riyadh.[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the Bloomberg website, Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman's imprisonment for opponents and opponents has not stopped after the release of the Ritz detainees. Some have been placed in Al-Ha'ir prison, others have been barred from traveling, while some are wearing monitors to report their movements.[/rtl]

[rtl]The fate of some of the detainees remains unknown, including former investment chief Amr al-Dabbagh and the Saudi-born Saudi billionaire Mohammed al-Amoudi, he said, pointing out that the arrests have given rise to a climate of fear that falsifies Bin Salman's claims in his reform program.[/rtl]

[rtl]She explained that there is an authoritarian aspect of Ibn Salman's leadership and the enthusiasm that emerged after he announced the vision of the "2030" has been replaced with caution about the need to focus on the main idea, noting that some Saudis put their phones in separate rooms or plastic containers, Are exposed to espionage by the security services, while others are afraid to talk in politics or in public.[/rtl]

[rtl]He pointed out that bin Salman's view of the rule of one man does not leave room for the opposition or allow anyone to make false claims, including achievement or change.[/rtl]

[rtl]MY[/rtl]

http://aletejahtv.com/archives/236299

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:47 am