Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More males than females in Iraq during 2018

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More males than females in Iraq during 2018 Empty More males than females in Iraq during 2018

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Jun 2018, 2:58 am

More males than females in Iraq during 2018
    June 25 2018 01:25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of Iraq[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The Ministry of Planning of Iraq, the population estimates for 2018 indicate the increase in the proportion of males among the population of Iraq compared to females, indicating that the increase described by simplicity was the result of increased male births in recent years relative to females. 

According to the ministry's official spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi, according to the latest estimates, Iraq's population is at least 38 million, 50.5 percent of whom are men and 49.5 percent are women.

The annual growth rate in Iraq is 2.6 percent, which means that the country's population is growing between 850,000 and 1 million a year.

He pointed out that all figures published on population numbers are estimates based on certain international standards, such as births and deaths, as well as net migration, since the country has not had a census since 1997.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:03 am