Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Negative stability of the price of gold, ignoring the continuation of the rebound of the dollar ind

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Negative stability of the price of gold, ignoring the continuation of the rebound of the dollar ind Empty Negative stability of the price of gold, ignoring the continuation of the rebound of the dollar ind

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jun 2018, 2:57 am

Negative stability of the price of gold, ignoring the continuation of the rebound of the dollar index from the highest this year

Negative stability of the price of gold, ignoring the continuation of the rebound of the dollar ind 8302

Gold futures fluctuated in a narrow range slipping into the Asian session, as the US dollar index rebounded for the fourth consecutive session from its highest since July 20 according to the inverse relationship between them and on the eve of the economic data expected by the US economy on Tuesday and the talk of a member Federal Open Market Committee and Federal Reserve Bank Chairman Rafael in Alabama.
    Gold futures for August delivery fell 0.24% to trade at $ 1,265.80 per ounce from the opening at $ 1,268.90 per ounce, while the US dollar index fell 0.10% to 94.20, its lowest level since 14 of the previous session. Compared to the opening at 94.29.
    The financial markets are looking ahead to the US housing market data as the S & P House Price Index for April is expected to reflect a rapid growth rate of 6.9% versus 6.8% in March before the Consumer Confidence Index Which may reflect the stability of the widening at a value of 128 unchanged from what it was in last May.
    Markets are also eyeing the US economy, the world's largest economy, with the Richmond Industrial Average reading for June, which may reflect a narrowing to the 15-to-16 level in May, and the expected talk of Federal Open Market Committee member and Federal Reserve Bank President Rafael at the Birmingham Institute of Rights In Alabama at 6:00 pm GMT.

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:02 am