Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to develop joint cooperation in the areas of project support

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to develop joint cooperation in the areas of project support Empty Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to develop joint cooperation in the areas of project support

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 2:44 am

Iraq and Saudi Arabia agree to develop joint cooperation in the areas of project support
    June 27 2018 08:54 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry Spokesman Ammar Menem[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [rtl]

See the development plans adopted by the Kingdom 

The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs and its Saudi counterpart have agreed to develop joint cooperation in the fields of project support and labor inspection.

The ministry's senior agent, Eng. Faleh al-Amiri, visited Saudi Arabia and met with Saudi Minister of Labor Eng. Ahmed Al-Rajhi. The meeting reviewed the prospects of joint cooperation and enhancement through the continuation of meetings between the officials of the two ministries in the future to implement a number of programs. As well as the exchange of experiences and perspectives in their area of ​​work.

He added that the delegation visited the Saudi Human Development Bank to learn about the Kingdom's experience in supporting small, medium and large enterprises, noting that the labor delegation met with those responsible for labor inspection to exchange experience.

He pointed out that during the meeting, they were briefed on the development plans adopted by the Kingdom for the inspection sector and the possibility of Iraq benefiting from them to develop and develop this important sector.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:33 am