Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Lieberman's policy sends a message in Persian and reveals the size of Iran's budget for Iraqi factio

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Lieberman's policy sends a message in Persian and reveals the size of Iran's budget for Iraqi factio Empty Lieberman's policy sends a message in Persian and reveals the size of Iran's budget for Iraqi factio

Post by rocky Thu 28 Jun 2018, 3:39 am

[size=32]
Lieberman's policy sends a message in Persian and reveals the size of Iran's budget for Iraqi factions[/size]
Lieberman's policy sends a message in Persian and reveals the size of Iran's budget for Iraqi factio Librman

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman on Wednesday addressed the Iranian protestors via a Persian letter and posted them on his official Twitter account. 
"Even today, despite economic difficulties at home, the Iranian regime continues to invest billions in Syria, Hezbollah, the Islamic Jihad in Palestine, the Houthis in Yemen and Shiite militias in Iraq," Lieberman's letter to Twitter said. 
"Iran promised to supply these groups in 2018 with $ 2.5 billion each, in addition to the $ 14 billion invested in Syria over the years," he said. 
"During the past month, while you were fighting for bread on the streets of Iran, Qasim Soleimani was carrying out a number of operations, including logistics destined for Syria at a cost of $ 70 million."
The Israeli minister's message included congratulations to the Iranians on the "wonderful" performance of their country's football team at the World Cup in Russia. 
The Iranian capital, Tehran, is witnessing large protests for the fourth day in a row due to the collapse of the currency and high prices. 
And the publication of accounts on the Iranian issue on social networking sites, videos showing the intensification of protests in Tehran, which led to interference by the security services in an attempt to disperse them. 
The Iranian Islamic Consultative Assembly held a "non-public" session to study the economic situation, ahead of the entry into force of a package of US sanctions against Tehran next month.

Current date/time is Tue 31 Jan 2023, 11:30 am