Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Egypt refuses to set up "camps for immigrants" on its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Egypt refuses to set up "camps for immigrants" on its territory Empty Egypt refuses to set up "camps for immigrants" on its territory

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 2:27 am

Egypt refuses to set up "camps for immigrants" on its territory

09:02 - 30/06/2018

Egypt refuses to set up "camps for immigrants" on its territory %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D8%A7%D9%87%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%B1-696x435
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Egyptian Foreign Ministry announced the Egyptian government's refusal to set up "immigration camps" for migrants on the country's territory.
    "The Egyptian position on the issue of refugees and migrants is clear to all, and Egyptian laws are consistent with international law and international conventions governing this issue," Ahmed Abu Zeid, spokesman for the ministry, told AFP.
    Abu Zeid stressed that his country's position "is based on the refusal to establish any camps for the accommodation or assembly of migrants on its territory, and refused to isolate them in any way and under any name."
    He noted that his country was dealing with immigrants by "integrating them into society and providing them with basic needs".
    The EU leaders agreed to set up platforms for migrants outside the region to deter them from crossing the Mediterranean.
    The new European plan is based on the establishment of "reception platforms and controlled centers on a voluntary basis" for migrants rescued at sea, where migrants who are granted asylum and those who have to be expelled are quickly sorted out.
    Both Morocco and the Libyan National Reconciliation Government had previously rejected the idea of ​​establishing immigration reception centers on the territory of the two countries

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:58 pm