Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Alawi attacks Jubouri: I came in a political deal and ended your term in the Council

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Alawi attacks Jubouri: I came in a political deal and ended your term in the Council Empty Al-Alawi attacks Jubouri: I came in a political deal and ended your term in the Council

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Jun 2018, 2:32 am

Al-Alawi attacks Jubouri: I came in a political deal and ended your term in the Council

17:50 - 29/06/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Salim al-Jubouri

Information / Private ..
    The former deputy in the parliament, Hassan al-Alawi, Friday, that the Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri entered the House of Representatives in a political deal, indicating that the validity of Jubouri ended with the beginning of July next, indicating that the President of the Council seeks to return again for the political process even with minimal losses.
    Al-Alawi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Speaker of Parliament Salim Al-Jubouri violated the constitution by seeking to extend the work of parliament, trying to return to the political process from the narrow door."
    He added that "Jubouri entered the parliament in a political deal, and today has expired on July 1 next."
    He explained that "the House of Representatives Omar is specified in the Constitution and on Salim Jubouri to respect the status of the President of the Council and the Iraqi constitution and leave the place he arrived in a deal without remaining one hour after the 30th of this month."
    "Jabouri will not prolong his stay on the podium chair for an additional week, especially after he has erred enough for four years," he said, adding that "Jubouri will not return to the presidency of parliament and is trying to find any ways to give him a parliamentary seat in the new parliament, Losing courageously. "
    "The spokesman for Muqtada al-Sadr, Jaafar al-Moussawi, is about to tell al-Jabouri that your age in parliament is only one day and you will leave on June 30, whether you like it or not."
    The Parliament is seeking to extend the period of its work until the completion of counting and manual counting of the results of the elections, in order to look at the results and announce the final position on them, which many counted as a violation of Article 56 of the Constitution, which determines the end of the life of parliament on June 30. End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:26 pm