Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Protests across America against the policy of separating migrant children

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Protests across America against the policy of separating migrant children Empty Protests across America against the policy of separating migrant children

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 1:49 am

Protests across America against the policy of separating migrant children 449-660x330

Protests across America against the policy of separating migrant children

Thousands of citizens in all 50 US states took to the streets in protest against the policy of separating the children of illegal immigrants from their families.
    The organizers of the British Guardian newspaper that the United States will see more than 750 protest rallies today.
    The US television channel CNN reported that the demonstrators are demanding US President Donald Trump to abandon the "zero tolerance policy" that the White House began earlier this year and to reunite the families immediately divided.
    The major rally was held in Washington, DC, where about 600 protesters were arrested this week as they gathered in front of the Capitol Building. Protesters moved from Lafayette Square to the White House, but Trump is not in his seat today, but at a New Jersey golf club.
    California alone will see about 80 protest rallies aimed at bringing social attention to the issue.
    The House of Representatives has not adopted any of the Republican and Democratic draft resolutions on the adjustment of immigration policy.
    Trump had signed a presidential decree to stop the policy of separating migrant children, which had lasted about 2.5 thousand children, but most of them are still waiting to return to their families, which angered human rights activists and a wide social community.

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:12 pm