Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

coalition of law sets its position on the nomination of a prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

coalition of law sets its position on the nomination of a prime minister Empty coalition of law sets its position on the nomination of a prime minister

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Jul 2018, 2:08 am

[size=32]
    coalition of law sets its position on the nomination of a prime minister[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

one hour ago

A member of the coalition of state law, the names of Moussawi, on Sunday, the statements attributed to one of the media, that the coalition of state law has no candidate for prime minister.

Al-Moussawi said in a statement to twilight news that "this statement is false and is not related to the fact, because the coalition of the rule of law has a political program and not just a coalition to nominate ministers, as well as that the leadership of the list they have Mreddin and the public see them as the most appropriate and most experienced to lead the country."

Moussaoui said that "the real statement that I said in it, that in the days of election propaganda did not have any coalition candidate, and said we await the results and each incident in a timely manner," indicating that "the media took the first section and the second one."

Moussaoui called on the media to "be careful in the transfer of statements and not to cut and change the content, because this process will understand two things, either to serve other political parties competing for the coalition of the rule of law, either to target the coalition, in both cases is unacceptable."

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:35 am