Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Zaidi: 90% of the deputies who are entitled to memoranda of immunity lifted their cases

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Zaidi: 90% of the deputies who are entitled to memoranda of immunity lifted their cases Empty Al-Zaidi: 90% of the deputies who are entitled to memoranda of immunity lifted their cases

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 10:37 am

Al-Zaidi: 90% of the deputies who are entitled to memoranda of immunity lifted their cases

13:20 - 04/07/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    A member of the legal committee in the outgoing parliament, Kamel al-Zaidi, on Wednesday, the resolution of the issues of 90% of the deputies who were issued against them, calling the rest of the deputies who were issued the right to lift the immunity to review the judiciary and resolve their cases.
    Zaidi said in a statement to the "Information" / that "90% of the deputies who have been issued warrants to lift immunity went to the judiciary and closed all the cases against them," noting that "there is very few MPs who have not settled the suits and complaints against them before the judiciary because Political interventions ".
    He called Zaidi "MPs who were issued the right to lift the immunity to review the judiciary and resolve their cases," stressing that "the majority of these went to the judiciary and resolved their cases before entering the electoral race."
    The MP for a coalition of state law, Mohamed Chihod revealed in a previous statement to / information / / about the presence of about 20 deputies involved in corruption and terrorism in the current session, indicating that all MPs fell immunity from parliamentary after midnight (June 30, 2018). Ending / 25 h

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:33 am