Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The convening of the second session of the last legislative term of the parliament in the presence o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The convening of the second session of the last legislative term of the parliament in the presence o Empty The convening of the second session of the last legislative term of the parliament in the presence o

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Dec 2013, 6:50 am

The convening of the second session of the last legislative term of the parliament in the presence of 222 deputies

Agencies - The Council of Representatives, on Thursday, its second of the second legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth and last, headed by Speaker and the presence of 222 deputies, with parliamentary source said that the meeting will vote on the two bills and second reading of the bill, as well as discuss the targeting component of the Turkmen in Tuz .

The source said in a press statement, "The House of Representatives held at noon today, its second of the second legislative term of the legislative year, the fourth and last President of the Council Osama Najafi and the presence of 222 deputies," noting that "the meeting will vote on the bill grant elementary school students."

The source, who requested anonymity, that "the meeting will also vote on the draft law on Iraq's accession to the Convention on Prohibitions or tradition of conventional weapons, as well as discuss the targeting component of the Turkmen in Tuz Khrmatwa and north of Baghdad, and the second reading of the draft law of the Academy." GS / h

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:35 pm